At times, human anatomy is a very tricky thing. I know that may seem kind of vague but it’s honestly the truth. Men and women differ in a number of different ways, so creating a supplement or supplements for both sexes is not necessarily a good thing.
Why is that?
Well, men need different supplements than women. And the best supplements for men are not necessarily going to be the best supplements for women and vice versa. So understanding the male anatomy is an absolute necessity in order to know which supplements work well for men and which supplements are not necessary in order for them to live long and healthy lives.
With that out of the way, we would like to take a look at the 7 best supplements for men that we have come across. The supplements will really help guys live a prosperous and healthy life. It will provide extra energy, longevity and maybe even help boost their sex drive.
So let’s take a look at the supplements now. We are going to list them and talk a little bit about each one in no particular order.
7 Best Supplements for Men to Help Achieve Optimal Health
Here are the supplements in no specific order:
- Vitamin E – men specifically benefit a great deal from vitamin E because it is an anti-aging miracle and it will help to fight against the signs of aging. As a matter fact, it’s an incredibly potent antioxidant in and of itself. We look at it is one of the best supplements because just like you have heard, there is a serious problem in the United States and all around the world with diseases like heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and more. Vitamin E helps to fight against each and every one of these conditions, so it’s incredibly beneficial for men to take it on a regular basis.
- Saw palmetto – we like saw palmetto for men because it’s an effective way to fight against hair loss, whether you realize it or not. Male pattern baldness happens because of an over production of a hormone called DHT. Saw palmetto reduces the production of this hormone tremendously, so it’s very beneficial.
- Chromium picolinate – we love chromium picolinate and feel that every man should take it because of its power to help regulate blood sugar levels. As we know, so many men suffer from the insidious condition known as diabetes. Many men struggle with type II diabetes in particular, and since chromium picolinate helps to regulate the blood sugar levels, it will help with keeping insulin levels in check.
- CoQ10 – this co-enzyme specifically gets a good rap because the compound is naturally produced within the body. Men love it because it helps to improve muscle cells, and this is obviously a good thing for many guys looking to build muscle. It’s a great way to turn oxygen in your blood and make it usable energy, so it helps the fight against chronic fatigue syndrome and general fatigue as well.
- Green tea – we recommend that men take green tea extract or begin drinking green tea if they prefer it that way. Green tea is awesome because it’s a fantastic way to stimulate thermogenesis and increase the metabolic rate. This is a great way to burn fat, so if you’re struggling with weight loss than green tea is going to be an excellent supplement for men of all ages.
- Men’s multivitamin – at this point this should be a given. Each and every man should take a multivitamin every single day. The food that we eat now is much different than the food that we ate just 100 years ago. It doesn’t have nearly as many vitamins, minerals and enzymes because of overproduction and over farming. So taking a multivitamin helps to replace the vitamins, minerals and enzymes missing from our food.
- Ginkgo biloba – men everywhere need to start taking the supplement ginkgo biloba for a wide variety of reasons. But most importantly, the main reason why we recommend the supplement is because it helps to fuel the brain and oxygenate the blood. It’s going to help improve memory, and by taking just 200 mg a day, you’ll become a lot more productive. Maybe more productive than you have ever been in your life, that’s how powerful the supplement is.
If you’re reading this, we really hope you begin taking the best supplements for men on a regular basis. They are potent. They are powerful. And they get the job done.
What do you think?